Illustrations by French artist Villemard in 1910 of how he imagined the future to be in the year 2000.
- In the 21st century, in order to control traffic jams in the air,
there will be more and more flying policemen.
- Firemen will be equipped with “bat wings” to be able to easily access top floors and roofs.
- Wars will be fought by “combat cars”.
- Schools will be equipped with audio books.
- You’ll be able to send mail just by dictating it into loudspeaker.
- Building sites will be equipped with automatic devices and machines.
- Electric train from Paris to Beijing.